MTC Expo Golf Tournament
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
The MTC Golf Tournament has earned its status as a must-attend networking event and competition during the past decade. The perfect way to open your Expo experience at San Diego’s Riverwalk Golf Club, the tournament provides a great combination of networking, sponsored challenges, and test of your skills.
Riverwalk Golf Club
1150 Fashion Valley Road
San Diego, CA 92108
Club rentals can be reserved by calling the Tournament Event Manager, Nick Cormier at 619-296-4653, ext. 227.
Grab-and-go breakfast is available beginning at 6:30 a.m. at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. For those who require transportation, a shuttle bus will depart from the Hilton at 7:15 a.m.
The best-ball tournament will begin with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. An awards luncheon to follow will begin at noon, with bus transportation available back to the Hilton San Diego Bayfront after the lunch.
All golf tournament registrants must register for a MTC Expo show badge.
Need to register?
1. All golf registrants must register for an MTC Expo badge.
2. On the ‘Registrations Options’ page, add both the Show Badge and the Golf Tournament to your shopping cart.
Already registered and need to add golf?
If you already registered for your show badge and want to add the Golf Tournament to your order:
Phone: Call 800-829-3400 to add golf to your registration
1. When, registration opens in late 2018, add the Golf Tournament to your order
2. Enter your email address and badge number (located on your Badge Confirmation email)
3. Choose the “Upgrade” icon and follow instructions to add the Golf Tournament